Download ASTRA Deliverables
ASTRA work will be developed in the 4 main workpackages, each dealing with Theory, Scenaria and System Specifications, Service Oriented Architecture, End User Tools, and User Studies. The expected results of work within these workpackages are:
- A theory of connectedness and awareness.
- A descriptive model and a design framework for mechanisms that realize mediated awareness.
- An ontology of awareness services, enabling service composition.
- An integrated service oriented architecture that supports the development of awareness applications.
- Specifications, design and implementation of tools aimed at end users, which support community driven development of awareness applications.
- Participatory design of awareness applications by end-users.
- Evaluation of the derived models and validation of the theory of connectedness through users studies (in the field and in the HomeLab of Philips research).