Just to start the discussion on the agenda for the SOA workshop in Trondheim 4-5 March.
Monica listed some topics in her email, which may serve as a good starting point:
- Status of ASTRA SOA
- Detailed planning of activities
- Integration and alignment of the SOA to theory, end user tools, and user studies
- Evaluation of the SOA (plan)
- Demonstrator(s) for Y2 review
- Dissemination of SOA (common paper?!)
What I see as the most important thing we need to decide is the expected (or desired) outcome of the workshop. To further detail the above points, I at least would like to have defined:
ASTRA SOA v1.5 spec:
What new functionality has been implemented? Redesigns needed?
Current deadline end of Feb (i.e. right before the workshop). Is this feasible due to Otto leaving the project?
Do we need to model new messaging/interactions for new functionality?
Demonstration for audit?